Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back To School



School is starting up in 4 short weeks. Where did my summer go? Although, I can't lie. Isn't there just something so special about going back to school in the fall? Isn't there an excitement in the air? Most kids get to go pick their school supplies, back packs, and shoes.


Who isn't ready to come deal with this everyday until a holiday instead of spending time with their families in the sun and drinking margaritas?
 I know my teacher friends are all probably dreading their summer break being over. Parents on the other hand are happy to have a little bit of time back to themselves.



Fall has always been my favorite time of year. It's cooler, there are Friday night football games, all the back to school festivities, the leaves start to change color, my birthday, and Thanksgiving. In my opinion fall is the best time of the year. I'm exciting to be sharing this fall with my little man. He may even be able to partake in some of the many comfort foods of Thanksgiving this year. How great is that?!? I'll have to be sure to take a lot of pictures.


I want this right now. YUM!



Maybe it has always been the beginning of school that has filled me with this great hope for change or maybe it's the changing of the leaves that make change seem so easy. Walking thru the store I love seeing all the back to school, school supplies. I want to go and pick all my stuff out too. Although, as a online student, it doesn't really matter because no one sees these things but me. I also have more than enough school supplies at home from previous years that it just seems silly to buy anything else. Plus, they are probably not in the budget.


Whoa! Wasn't today beautiful? I could have stayed outside all day. I wish we were camping right now. It would have been a nice night to cuddle up to my guys in a tent. (Which reminds me, I can't wait to take my little man camping!!!!)


 What is your favorite thing about fall? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment