Saturday, July 20, 2013

Can't Take It With You Friday

Well, this Friday I was on the gogogo. It was a busy day. My in-laws were having a garage sale, so my Goodwill pile actually went there instead of Goodwill. Ops, but still to other people and out of my house. Plus, I made just enough to buy myself a bottle of wine! YAY!  There is a laundry basket of stuff animals that are actually going to a pregnancy care center for new Moms and babies! Awwww. :) Can I count those as my 3 things? ...I didn't think so. Since I already had those in mind to give away they don't really count.

Increase of material comforts, it may be generally laid down, does not in any way whatsoever conduce to moral growth.
Mahatma Gandhi


First item - These are the cutest pair of peep toed high heels I have ever owned...actually the ONLY pair of peep toed shoes I've ever owned. I wore them a few times to weddings and such. They are super uncomfortable. The reason they are going into the Goodwill pile is I'm prone to tripping and I can't imagine carrying my little man around and tripping in these crazy cute shoes. I would feel terrible if I hurt him from my clumsiness.

 



The second item is my favorite pair of brown heels that I NEVER wear. Aren't they cute??



The third item is this pink hat. I've never worn it. lol
 
 
 
 
 Here is a picture of all 3 together. :)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment